Latest Edition of Imprint Impress is now available
The latest edition of imprint [impress] -- the Mimaki magazine -- is now available. This issue focuses on all things industrial, featuring customer profiles and product updates. Read all about it here!
Mimaki USA announces new Kebab options for UJF Series UV-LED flatbed printers
|Specification Overview||Kebab MkII||Kebab MkII L|
|Compatible printer model||UJF-3042 MkII||UJF-6042 MkII UJF-7151 plus|
|Rotary degree of printing material||Over ±360°|
|Rotation resolution||Approximately 7.0μm|
|Applicable roundness||Under 0.01 inches (0.5 mm)|
|Printable length||1.1 – 11.8 inches (30 – 300 mm)||1.1 – 23.6 inches (30 – 600 mm)|
|Printable diameter||0.3 - 4.3 inches (10 – 110 mm)|
Mimaki USA Opens New Canada Location
Mimaki USA launches direct end-user support site
Mimaki JFX200-2513 receives Printing News Top Product Award
SGIA Product of the Year awarded to the UJV55-320 UV-LED printer
Mimaki USA announces JFX200-2531 UV-LED extended-bed printer
- For high scratch and chemical resistance: LH-100 ink; available in C, M, Y, K, W, Clear.
- For balanced adhesion and flexibility: LUS-150 ink; available in C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W.
- For more flexible outdoor applications: LUS-200 ink; available in C, M, Y, K, W.
- For up to 350% elongation for thermoforming applications: LUS-350 ink; available in C, M, Y, K, W.
- Jettable primer is also available.
Mimaki USA announces UJF Mark II Series UV-LED flatbed printers
- Produce higher quality output, faster, and more efficiently. The UJF MkII Series printers combine higher accuracy dot placement with speed improvements of up to 20 percent over the previous generation.
- Consistent output for tight deadlines and demanding customers. A fully enclosed print area greatly reduces the chances of dust or other airborne particle contamination, reducing re-prints and ensuring production stays on track. It also enables placement in more demanding environments such as a production floor.
- Automated efficiencies for maximum production with minimal effort. Laser sensor media detection and automated gap check ensure that the print head is at the optimal height on each print. One-liter bottles have replaced the smaller cartridge system of previous models, making ink delivery more efficient. All bottles fit into a Mimaki Bulk Ink System (MBIS) for efficient change-out when empty. The switch to one liter bottles also ensures customers running other Mimaki UV-LED printers can better manage their overall inventory when using compatible Mimaki original inks.
- Workflow enhancements streamline production. UJF MkII Series printers are fully networkable with industry standard Gigabit Ethernet for multiple printer connections over greater distances ensuring the highest productivity. Production on UJF MkII Series printers is made more efficient with an automated hot folder-based workflow. Users can take advantage of features in RasterLink6 RIP software such as the ability to build a template and auto-populate the data using Variable Data with the Adobe® InDesign® Data Merge function or third party VDP plug-ins, to create a table’s-worth of personalized items.
- Integrated tools for high tolerance repeatable output. Ball screw table movement paired with precise ink drop placement results in enhanced image quality. The UJF print table also utilizes threaded registration pins for repeatable media placement. A vacuum table ensures better fixation of challenging materials. Combined, these features ensure consistent accuracy resulting in beautiful images, maximum production and minimal waste even with the most complex jobs.