Mimaki Dye Sublimation Inks Achieve ECO PASSPORT Certification
Mimaki USA announces TX500P-3200DS complete digital fabric printing system
- Waveform control. Each ink color has its own specific gravity and viscosity. To achieve precise placement of the ink droplets onto the media, Mimaki designed an optimum waveform, enabling the printhead to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle while maintaining precise ink droplet circularity. This waveform control technology improves visible quality and dot gain even at lower resolutions and higher speeds.
- Variable dot printing. Variable ink droplet sizes – small, medium and large – are precisely placed. Smaller droplets create smoother gradients and quartertones, while large droplets produce uniform solids and are useful for high-speed printing.
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4). This technology incorporates an advanced algorithm that reduces banding, uneven ink drying and bi-directional stripes, resulting in reduced artifacts and smoother POP-quality imaging at higher speeds.
- NCU (Nozzle Check Unit) and NRS (Nozzle Recovery System). These two functions work together to enable continuous or unattended printing, by ensuring any clogged nozzles do not reduce the print image quality. The NCU automatically checks for and cleans clogged nozzles before printing. The NRS enables mapping of unrecoverable nozzles, so that printing can continue.
- Bulk ink system standard. Large three-liter ink containers are installed in an external ink supply unit. Ink can be replenished while printing, without having to stop the printer. A degassing module is included to enable the use of economical, undegassed Mimaki original Sb320 direct-to-textile sublimation inks.
- RasterLink6 RIP software standard. This bundled RIP software package offers ease-of-use combined with powerful tools for control over image quality, color and output. The latest version of the company’s trusted RIP software provides a workflow system designed for the most demanding wide format operator. Mimaki TxLink3 textile RIP software (Standard or Professional versions) packages are optionally available.
Mimaki USA announces TX300P-1800B direct-to-textile printer
- Waveform control. Each ink color has its own specific gravity and viscosity. To achieve precise placement of the ink droplets onto the media, Mimaki designed an optimum waveform, enabling the printhead to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity.
- Variable dot printing. Variable ink droplet sizes are precisely placed using three different ink drop sizes. Smaller droplets create smoother gradients and quartertones for high quality reproduction while large droplets produce uniform solids and accommodate for high-speed printing.
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4). This technology prints passes in a gradation-like method by dispensing ink drops between passes. This Mimaki-exclusive imaging technology reduces banding, uneven ink drying and bi-directional stripes, resulting in smoother images with no distinct bands.
- NCU (Nozzle Check Unit) and NRS (Nozzle Recovery System). These two functions work together to provide continuous or unattended printing and minimize waste by ensuring any clogged nozzles do not reduce the print image quality. The NCU automatically checks for and cleans clogged nozzles before printing. The NRS enables mapping of unrecoverable nozzles, so that printing can continue.
- Bulk ink system standard. The TX300P-1800 printer includes the Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) that features two-liter ink packs. This system reduces ink costs when compared to ink cartridges used in competitive products, and enables unattended printing, freeing staff to work on other projects. When used in four-color mode, the Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS) delivers continuous imaging by automatically switching from an empty ink pack to the full container of the same color.
- TxLink3 RIP software for textiles is available as an option. TxLink3 RIP software for textiles offers effective color management, standard profile creation, simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, and the ability to create colorways.
Mimaki USA to preview 3D printer technology at International Sign Expo 2017
- More than 10 million possible color combinations While 3D inkjet printing technology is relatively new, most 3D printers use binder jetting technology, an additive manufacturing process in which a liquid binding agent is selectively deposited to join powder particles†. However, binder-jetting technology is limited in the number of available color combinations. Because of Mimaki’s extensive experience in inkjet printing and based on a patent obtained by the company in 2009, the 3DUJ-P printer will use a full-color UV-cure method that enables unprecedented 3D modeling, yielding vibrant colors and high definition imaging.
- Mimaki technology combined with high quality modeling Mimaki’s printer and ink technologies enable high quality 3D printing that can create products that are delicate, extremely precise and incredibly realistic.
- Clear ink enhances product variations The 3DUJ-P printer is also able to utilize clear inks that can be jetted independently or combined with colored ink to create translucent objects. Additionally, Mimaki’s technology utilizes clear ink to create a glossy finish, thereby making the underlying colors more vibrant.
- Unique support material for hassle-free finishing Unlike many other 3D materials, the Mimaki water-soluble support material does not require lye or other harsh chemicals but is easily removed with water alone. Easy removal of the support material means that end users can create models and products with fine details and intricate designs without affecting the final design.
Mimaki USA strengthens sublimation offering with Coldenhove distribution agreement
Mimaki Canada Open House Event
Join us at the Mimaki Canada Technology Centre to meet our knowledgeable industry experts and get hands-on experience with our most popular and newest Mimaki wide-format printers and cutters.
Don't miss this informative event and opportunity to learn more about how Mimaki printers and cutters can make your business more productive. Please RSVP by filling out the form below.
Mimaki Canada Open House
Address: 20 Barnes Court, Bldg. G | Concord, ON L4K 4L4
Date: March 24, 2017
Business Phone: 905-738-3913
Latest Edition of Imprint Impress is now available
The latest edition of imprint [impress] -- the Mimaki magazine -- is now available. This issue focuses on all things industrial, featuring customer profiles and product updates. Read all about it here!
Mimaki USA announces new Kebab options for UJF Series UV-LED flatbed printers
|Specification Overview||Kebab MkII||Kebab MkII L|
|Compatible printer model||UJF-3042 MkII||UJF-6042 MkII UJF-7151 plus|
|Rotary degree of printing material||Over ±360°|
|Rotation resolution||Approximately 7.0μm|
|Applicable roundness||Under 0.01 inches (0.5 mm)|
|Printable length||1.1 – 11.8 inches (30 – 300 mm)||1.1 – 23.6 inches (30 – 600 mm)|
|Printable diameter||0.3 - 4.3 inches (10 – 110 mm)|