Color Management Boot Camp
For the first time ever attend SGIA’s Color Management Boot Camp in beautiful Torrence, CA on April 10th to the 12th! This workshop is led by certified SGIA digital color professional instructors, Jim Raffel and Ray Weiss along with certified digital color professional Shelby Sapusek.
Basic Training for Your Business
Take control of your color with this hands-on workshop at Mimaki USA’s state-of-the-art training facility.
If you are:
- Struggling with color control
- Having difficulty getting approval from your customers
- Wanting to produce better and more consistent color
You need to attend SGIA’s Color Management Boot Camp to make large-format inkjet color management work for you.
Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA’s exclusive workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet.
Who Should Attend?
- Company Owners
- Pre-press Team
- Production Managers
- Workflow Team
SGIA experts will teach you all about:
- Color theory and principles
- Goals of color management
- Device calibration
- Time-tested color management procedures
- The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
- Print Verification
- Hands-on media profiling with RasterLink6!
Course Fee: $799.00 per attendee – CLICK HERE to Register TODAY!!
Step-by-Step to SGIA Digital Color Professional Certification
- Attend this SGIA Color Management Boot Camp.
- Take the online test ($49, plus 25 percent discount for SGIA members).
- Print the test image and submit it to SGIA $49, plus 25 percent discount for SGIA members).
Can’t make it to this class? No Problem! We have other dates available:
July 10th-12th, 2018