Is it possible to output the data created by an application software other than Illustrator and Photoshop?
Yes this is possible.
In case of PS printer driver output:
If it is an application software which can output to a general printer, it is possible to output to the Mimaki printer. When printing the character data, use TrueType font.
In the case of changing the driver setting please refer to the following steps:
- Right-click on the printer icon which is used for outputting to Raster Link and select “Printing preference”
- Click “Advanced” in Layout tab
- Change the following settings:
(1) Set “TrueType Font” to “Download as Softfont” in “Graphic”
(2) Set “TrueType Font Download Option” to “Outline” in “PostScript Options”
- Click OK to close the window.
In case of loading from [OPEN]/Drag&Drop/Hot folder:
The data format saved as EPS, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PDF (PDF1.4 or former) is supported.