What is the recommended data format for image arrangement in Illustrator?
Photoshop EPS, PSD (*1), TIFF (*1) and JPEG which are generally used for image arrangement in Illustrator can be used.
(*1): The image including alpha channel is not supported.
Mimaki recommends the following settings:
– Resolution: approx. 300 dpi
– Color mode: CMYK
* When placing the image, check off “Link” to embed the image.
* Do not compress the image.
* When using JPEG, please save it as low-compression (high quality).
* Do not scale in Illustrator as much as possible, because resolution is changed.