What kind of daily maintenance is required?
There are clean the exterior surfaces of the main unit, palten, media press and around the head as daily maintenance. Here, we will show you especially important maintenance.
- Tools required for maintenance
– Cleaning solution kit 200 (SPC-0369)
– Clean stick (SPC-0527)
– Goggles (attachment)
– Paper towel or Dry cloth
- Content of daily maintenance
For detailed maintenance procedure, see the “Operation Manual”.
- Clean the wiper, wiper bracket, cap rubber and cap rubber cover. If there are ink sticking to the cap rubber and dust, it may cause of poor image quality.
- Clean the wiper slider.
- Perform [DISWAY WASH].
- Clean around the head. If ink and dust are adhere to around the head, media may dirt during printing, or cause of nozzle clogging.
- Clean the platen. The platen easily gets dirty with lint and paper dust.
- When the main unit is not used for a long time
Please see FAQ: What care and caution to taken when I am not using the printer for a long time?”.