The Tx500P-3200DS printer significantly reduces production time through its simultaneous performance of two operations, direct-to-textile printing and color fixation, reducing two steps to one. At a print speed of up to 1399 square feet per hour, the Tx500P-3200DS printer is ideal for sample production, as well as large lot production with short delivery times. It’s uniquely suited for a wide array of textile printing including soft signage, flags, exhibit displays and fabrics for home décor and furnishings.
- Direct-to-textile printer with in-line color fixation combined
- High head gap setting for direct printing onto thick, thin, woven or raised fiber textiles
- Super wide 129.5 inches (3290 mm) print width
- Mimaki Sb320-Direct dye sublimation ink
- Fully Integrated In-Line color fixation unit
- High productivity – up to 1399 square feet per hour
- Advance Media Feeding for better feeding & take-up of fabrics
- Variable dot printing for smooth mage quality
- MAPS4 for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Ethernet and email notification
- Ink supply system handles three liters of each color
- Degassing system enables use of more affordable undegassed inks.
Highlights of the Mimaki TX500P-3200DS Printer
Direct textile inkjet printer
The TX500P-3200DS printer was specifically engineered exclusively for direct-to-fabric printing and finishing. It includes an in-line color fixation unit to offer an efficient production process. The TX500P-3200DS printer is suitable for creating printed textiles that require better ink penetration for home décor (furniture, curtains, etc.), exhibit displays, backhight displays, flags, sports apparel, and more.
High gap printhead
The TX500P-3200DS printer includes new print heads that enable printing directly on various types of textiles. The high gap setting gives users the ability to print on thin and thick textiles, plus woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces, while maintaining accurate ink droplet placement.
To achieve high print speeds, 12 print heads are arranged in a staggered 3×4 head array. With a wide range of printing modes from high speed draft (1399 SqFt/Hr) to high quality (538 SqM/Hr), this printer offers a mode and speed that best suits your digital textile application.
Printing & color fixation in one unit
The Tx500P-3200DS printer contains a color fixation unit that enables simultaneous printing and color fixation. Further, in order to deliver optimum finish, the printer and the heater units are linked. The printer starts printing when the heater reaches the optimum temperature. This novel feature considerably reduces production time and expands business opportunities by accommodating demands from sample creation to large-lot print production.
Mimaki technologies for consistent output and productivity
- Waveform control jets each ink droplet at an optimum angle to maintain ink droplet formation and shape
- Mimaki Advance Pass System 4 (MAPS4) technology reduces banding and produces smoother images
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and recovers clogged nozzles
- If a nozzle cannot be recovered, the Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) selects substitute nozzles and restarts printing
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System with 3 liter ink reservoirs for each color enable longer runs
- Mimaki Sb320 direct-to-textile direct dye sublimation inks
What you can do with the Mimaki TX500P-3200DS printer
- Home interior
- Outdoor decor
- Soft signage
- Backlit fabric signage
- Exhibit graphics
- Retail POP displays
- and more…
Technical overview of the Mimaki TX500P-3200DS Printer & In-line color fixation unit
|Print system||On-demand piezo, four print heads in an in-line configuration|
|Max print width||129.5 inches (3290 mm)|
|Print resolutions||X: 360, 540, 720, 1080 dpi Y: 540, 720 dpi|
|Print speed* (4 color mode)||
|Ink Type||Mimaki Sb320 direct dye sublimation ink: Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm
Supplied in 2 liter ink packs
|Ink Capacity||3 liter bulk ink system per color|
|Max Roll Weight||286.6 lbs. (130 kg)|
|Operational environment||Temp: 68˚ - 86˚ F (20˚ - 30˚ C) 35-65% RH (non-condensing)|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, Ethernet 1000Base-T|
|Power supply||Printer: Single-phase AC 200-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz, 29A or less
Fixation heater: Three-phase: AC200V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz, 125A or less
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Printer: 221.3 in × 120.1 in × 71.7 in (5,620 mm × 3,050 mm × 1,820 mm)
Ink supply unit: 37.8 in × 20.1 in × 28.7 in (960 mm × 510 mm × 730 mm)
Inverter: 35.8 in × 23.6 in × 48.8 in (910 mm × 600 mm × 1,240 mm)
|Weight||Main unit: 5,269 lb (2,390 kg)
Ink supply unit: 66.1 lb (30 kg)
Inverter: 308.6lb (140 kg)
Ink for the Mimaki TX500P-3200DS Printer
Mimaki Sb320 direct sublimation dye ink: Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm
You may also be interested in:
Sophisticated RIP software maximizes performance. Includes intuitive icons that make option selections easy-to-use with a single-window interface.
TxLink3 software for textile printing
Professional RIP software for multi-color separation lets you easily and quickly create colorways or replace colors for textile applications.