Mimaki OGPS – Original Goods Package System
Mimaki Original Goods Package System (OGPS) is a total solution for on-demand production of original packaging or package prototypes. It includes a UJF-6042 MK II UV-LED tabletop printer, a CFL-605RT compact cutting plotter and ArtiosCAD Designer Solution (DS) software that provides the ability to easily and economically create short-run customized goods or produce packaging prototypes.
- Create original packaging, packaging prototypes or custom goods
- Print on media up to 24” wide x 16.5” long (610 x 420 mm)
- Accommodates objects up to 6” thick (150 mm)
- Ultra-high quality print resolution of up to 1800 dpi
- Variable dot printing delivers high quality with smooth gradients
- White, Clear, and Primer available
- Jettable primer places dots precisely where needed
- Three types of cutting blades a variety of materials
- Cut and crease without changing tools
- Vacuum system for securely holding materials in place
- 20” x 24” (610 x 510 mm) cutting area
- Cut media up to 0.39” (10 mm) thick
- Quiet, compact design suitable for office or studio
- ArtiosCAD is world’s most popular structural design software for packaging design
- features 402 packaging templates and easy editing functions
- easy to use, even for those without CAD experience
Highlights of the Mimaki Original Goods Package System
Ideal for print service providers and package design studios
The OGPS combination provides the ability to easily and economically produce complete customized goods, including printing on pieces, packaging design and manufacturing, and cutting of cushioning material. Print service providers that want to differentiate their offerings can use OGPS to create original novelty items, awards, gifts, etc., and the custom packaging.
This system also enables the production of package prototypes that accurately reflect the designer’s intent. With this system, designers and brand managers can achieve packaging design actualization in shorter timeframes. Package design studios can use OGPS to reduce time spent on, and maintain control over, the package design process.
About the UJF-6042 MK II UV-LED tabletop printer
Mimaki UJF-6042 MK II wide format printer can print on a variety of substrates including plastics, metal, wood, leather and glass onto materials up to 24 inches wide by 16.5 inches long and 6 inches thick. Three types of UV-cure inks can be used, and White and Clear (varnish) inks are available. An imprinting function supports variable data print runs. High resolution and variable dot printing technology deliver impressive, high quality results. Jettable primer is available to help ink adhere to smooth surfaces such as glass.
About the CFL-605RT compact cutting plotter
Mimaki CFL-605RT cutter is a 20-inch by 24-inch multifunction, compact flatbed cutting plotter. It supports on-demand production with multiple functions including reciprocating, tangential and eccentric cutting, plus creasing for immediate finishing of packaging and prototypes, plus foam insert cushioning material. With a compact footprint of 52 inches by 41 inches and quiet operation, the CFL-605RT cutting plotter can fit unobtrusively into a design office or studio environment.
What you can do with the Mimaki OGPS
With eco solvent inks:
- Package prototypes
- Custom goods
- Short-run decorated items
- Gift boxes
- and more…
You may also be interested in:
Sophisticated RIP software maximizes performance. Includes intuitive icons that make option selections easy-to-use with a single-window interface.