RasterLink6 PLUS RIP Software
Mimaki RasterLink6 PLUS is the latest version of the trusted RIP software. Ease of use combined with powerful controls for image quality, color and output. RasterLink6 v5 provides workflow tools designed for production without complication.
Mimaki RasterLink6 PLUS RIP Software Overview
- NEW- The 4 layer function and print preview function are part of the RasterLink Tools and are currently only functional with Adobe Illustrator
- NEW- I.D. Cut (IDC)
- NEW- Braille printing
- NEW- PDF transparency
- NEW- Job name search
- PANTONE®+ Coated & Uncoated libraries
- Color replacement via measured colors
- FOTOBA cut mark generation
- Multiple layer print control
- Automated Special Plate Creation
- Full layout control
- Multiple ICC profile test printing
- Compose and arrange jobs
- Powerful Jig and Template tools
- Create and save complex print layouts easily
- Minimize waste and misprints
- 16 bit rendering
- RasterLinkTools Cut & Print Plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW®
- Create Cut Contour lines
- Send files direct from design to RasterLink6
- Full tiling control
- Automatic Update Tool
Highlights of Mimaki RasterLink6 PLUS RIP Software
Built-in PANTONE®+ Color Libraries
Industry standard PANTONE color libraries are included in RasterLink6 v5 software for the most accurate color reproduction.
Replace colors with custom values, or use values from a spectrophotometer after measuring the desired color.
Spot Color Control
Create and manage custom spot color libraries based on L*a*b* values or custom ink builds for precise control of defined colors.
Jig & Template Tools
Take full advantage of available printer jigs by creating customized layouts to maximize printer potential. Save layouts as templates for ease and repeatability.
Streamline Cut & Print jobs with the Mimaki RasterLinkTools plug-in for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. Generate complex cut paths easily with powerful but easy to use tools.
What you can do with Mimaki RasterLink6 PLUS RIP Software
- Measured colors
- Custom Ink Builds
- L*a*b* Color Values
- PANTONE®+ Coated & Uncoated libraries Included
- Custom ink builds
- L*a*b* color values
- Custom color libraries
Jig and Template Function:
- Define custom print templates
- Create custom jig print files
Special Plate Control:
- Flood White, Clear or Primer
- Generate white, clear or primer plates based on CMYK data
System Requirements for Mimaki RasterLink6 PLUS RIP Software
|Minimum System Requirements|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition Service Pack3 or later (32-bit)|
|CPU||Intel® Core2 Duo 1.8GHz|
|Hard Drive||100GB (NTFS Format)|
|Recommended System Requirements|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)|
|CPU||Intel Core™ i5-4670K (3.4GHz) or Higher|
|Memory||8GB or More|
|Hard Drive||500GB (NTFS Format) or Larger|
You may also be interested in:
Mimaki Profile Master II: Create and edit custom ICC profiles for RasterLink RIP software for the best color control workflow.
Mimaki Target Color Emulator: Create a shared appearance between multiple output devices easily without complex color management tools.