THANK YOU for your interest.
We look forward to speaking with you soon but in the meantime we encourage you to find out more about our award winning products and solutions
List Price: JV300-160* $25,995 USD**
Mimaki JV300 Series: High Performance, High Quality Eco-Solvent Printers
Mimaki JV300 Series high-speed inkjet printers go beyond extraordinary to deliver an awe-inspiring range of applications and versatility. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks enable you to accomplish anything from fine art reproduction, wall décor and stunning backlits, to vehicle wraps and outdoor displays. Or choose dye sublimation inks to create vibrant wearable textiles, unique home fabrics or soft signage. Using the Mimaki JV300 Series printers’ superb quality, color fidelity, throughput and flexibility you’ll go beyond the expected to capture more wallet share and deliver whatever your customers can imagine.
JV300 Series Go Beyond Conventional
- Fast printing speeds up to 1140 SqFt (105.9 SqM) per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 9 color options including White, Orange and
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- 2-liter bulk ink system standard for most colors
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- 3-way intelligent heater
Highlights of the Mimaki JV300 Series
Economical Bulk Ink System
The JV300 Series printers are equipped with the MBIS3 (Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3) featuring economical, high-capacity 2L ink packs. The new design saves space by fitting on top of the cartridge ink station.
The perfect solution for long running jobs, the MBIS3 works with Mimaki’s Uninterrupted Ink Supply System that automatically switches from an emptied cartridge to the next full cartridge.
Mimaki JV300 Product video
Eco Solvent or Dye Sublimation
The JV300 Series can be configured for either eco solvent printing for sign and graphics applications or for dye-sublimation printing for textile and apparel transfer sublimation applications.
Expanded Eco Solvent Ink Set
The SS21 eco solvent ink set now includes not only Light Magenta, Light Cyan and White, but Light Black for deeper dimensional monochromatic and grayscale imaging. The addition of Orange ink widens the color gamut for better accuracy in the color reproduction of food and solid Pantone® colors.
Precision Ink Drop Placement
Mimaki designed an optimum waveform enabling the print head to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity.
Ensures more even drying of inks by dispersing ink drops between passes.
Variable drop printing combined with MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process, greatly reducing the appearance of banding and resulting in a smoother image.
Uniform Media Drying
A Mimaki-patented, three-way intelligent heating system results in uniform ink drying across the width of the printer, assuring even image quality.
- Pre-heater: Heats media to the optimum temperature before printing.
- Print heater: Dries ink after it lands on media before it bleeds, improving color development.
- Post-heater: Enhances ink drying and achieves stable take-up.
- Top blower: Air blower supports drying of ink.
What you can do with the Mimaki JV300 series
With eco solvent inks:
- Vehicle graphics
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics
- Window clings
- and more…
With dye sublimation inks:
- Fashion & Sportswear
- Exhibition soft signage
- T-shirt transfers
- and more…
Technical overview of the Mimaki JV300 Series
|Print system||On-demand piezo, two staggered print heads per color
8 channels for a variety of ink configurations
|Max print width||JV300-130: 53.5 inches (1361 mm)
JV300-160: 63.3 inches (1610 mm)
|Printing resolutions||300, 540, 720, 1080, 1440 dpi|
|Max print speed||JV300-130: 991 SqFt/Hr (92.1 SqM/Hr)
JV300-160: 1140 SqFt/Hr (105.9 SqM/Hr)
|Ink type||Mimaki SS21 eco solvent ink: C, M, Y, K, W, Lc, Lm, Lk, Or
Mimaki Sb54 dye sublimation ink: Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm
|Ink capacity||2-liter bulk ink system standard for most colors
440ml cartridges available for most colors
220ml cartridge only for White ink
|Max Media width||JV300-130: 53.9 inches (1371 mm)
JV300-160: 63.7 inches (1620 mm)
|Max roll weight||88 lbs. (40 kg)|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm|
|Operational environment||Temp: 59˚ – 86˚ F (15˚ – 30˚ C)
35-65% RH (non-condensing)
|Power supply||Single-phase AC 100-120V (AC 220-240V) x2|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||JV300-130: 101 x 28 x 71 inches (253 x 71 x 180 cm)
JV300-160: 110 x 28 x 71 inches (280 x 71 x 180 cm)
|Weight||JV300-130: 376 lbs. (170.6 kg)
JV300-160: 402 lbs. (182.4 kg)
Ink for the Mimaki JV300 Series
Eco Solvent ink (SS21)
- Cyan: 2L bulk ink pack, PC-0588C, 440ml cartridge, SPC-0501C
- Magenta: 2L bulk ink pack, PC-0588M, 440ml cartridge, SPC-0501M
- Yellow: 2L bulk ink pack, PC-0588C, 440ml cartridge, SPC-0501C
- Black: 2L bulk ink pack, PC-0588K, 440ml cartridge, SPC-0501K
- Light Cyan: 440ml cartridge, SPC-0501LC
- Light Magenta: 440ml cartridge, SPC-0501LC
- Light Black: 440ml cartridge, SPC-0501LK
- Orange: 440ml cartridge, SPC-0501OR
- White: 220ml cartridge, SPC-0504W-2
Dye Sublimation ink (Sb54)
- Blue: 2L bulk ink pack, SB54-BL-2L, 440ml cartridge, SB54-BL-44
- Magenta: 2L bulk ink pack, SB54-M-2L, 440ml cartridge, SB54-M-44
- Yellow: 2L bulk ink pack, SB54-Y-2L, 440ml cartridge, SB54-Y-44
- Black: 2L bulk ink pack, SB54-K-2L, 440ml cartridge, SB54-K-44
- Light Blue: 2L bulk ink pack, SB54-LBL-2L, 440ml cartridge, SB54-LBL-44
- Light Magenta: 2L bulk ink pack, SB54-LM-2L, 440ml cartridge, SB54-LM-44
You may also be interested in:
Sophisticated RIP software maximizes performance. Includes intuitive icons that make option selections easy-to-use with a single-window interface.
The School of Mimaki Application and Resource Training (SMART) Program includes comprehensive training for end-users and dealers. Classes include Vinyl Wraps for Beginners and Optimizing Output using RasterLink6 Software and more. Advanced technical support programs for authorized dealers are also offered.
*with MBIS, does not include inks
**Price shown is for U.S. and Canada only. For Latin America and Caribbean pricing contact Mimaki USA.