List Price: $78,995 USD*
Mimaki UJV55-320 super wide format UV inkjet printer
The UJV55-320 super wide format UV-LED printer is a 128-inch roll-to-roll model featuring seven ink colors including white for printing on transparent or colored media. It supports media up to 127.9 inches wide for oversized graphics and panels, or can print simultaneously onto two rolls up to 60-inch (1.52 m) wide each. This new model produces vibrant colors with a high degree of opacity and consistent color can be achieved regardless of light source for optimal viewing results in day/night applications. This model features an in-line LED light for checking backlit signage during printing.
UJV55-320 Go Beyond Conventional
- Super wide or dual-roll capacity
- one 129.7-inch (3250 mm) wide roll
- or two rolls up to 60 inches (1524 mm) each
- Mimaki Proofing Panel (MPP) for instant print quality check
- High productivity of up to 1184 SqFt/hr (110 SqM/hr)
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Outdoor durability with Mimaki original LUS-120 inks
- C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm and W ink available, with bulk ink reservoir
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) for exceptional image quality
- Nozzle Check Unit and Recovery System for maximum productivity
Mimaki UJV55-320 Product video
Highlights of the Mimaki UJV55-320 printer
Super wide or dual-roll capacity
The UJV55-320 printer supports media up to 127.9 inches (3.2 m) wide for oversized graphics and panels. It can also print simultaneously onto two rolls up to 60-inch (1.52 m) wide each. This dual-roll capability can double the productivity of a shop, with both rolls printing the same set of graphics, or completely different jobs.
Mimaki Proofing Panel (MPP) for instant print quality checks
An LED backlit-proofing panel gives the operator the ability to check the color fidelity during printing and react immediately to a misprint, which can help reduce waste and improve production efficiency. This feature is particularly useful for checking backlit prints. With a quick visual check, the operator can easily assess the print quality under similar conditions used for backlit signage.
This model offers fast print speeds of up to 1184 square feet (110 square meters) per hour. It is also fully networkable with industry standard Gigabit Ethernet for multiple printer connections over greater distances ensuring the highest productivity.
White ink for stunning backlits
White ink enables three-layer printing with color + white + color, ensuring color fidelity for backlit and double-sided signs during both day and night.
Mimaki technologies for exceptional print quality
- Mimaki Advance Pass System 4 (MAPS4) technology reduces banding and produces smoother images.
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1 (MFD1) patented dithering technique in RasterLink6 RIP software enhances image quality.
- Variable dot printing produces smoother gradients and quartertones.
- Waveform control jets each ink droplet at an optimum angle to maintain ink droplet formation and shape.
Mimaki technologies for uninterrupted printing
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) for White ink circulates the ink at regular intervals to prevent pigment sedimentation for more stable printing.
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and recovers clogged nozzles. If a nozzle cannot be recovered, the Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) selects substitute nozzles and restarts printing.
- High-capacity ink reservoirs hold up to three liters of ink for long runs.
What you can do with the Mimaki UJV55-320 printer
- Backlit and Day/Night Signage
- Oversized posters
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Window graphics
- Exhibition graphics
- and more…
Technical overview of the Mimaki UJV55-320
|Print system||On-demand piezo, arranged in four staggered lines|
|Max media width||127.9 inches (3250 mm)|
|Max print width||126 inches (3200 mm)|
|Printing resolutions||300, 600, 900, 1200 dpi|
|Max print speed||1184 SqFt/Hr (110 SqM/Hr)|
|Ink type||Mimaki LUS-120 UV ink: C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W|
|Ink capacity||1 liter bottles with external 3-liter bulk ink supply unit|
|Max roll weight||Large drive shaft: 220.5 lbs (100 kg)
Roll holder: 39.7 lbs. (18 kg)
|Operational environment||Temp: 68˚ – 86˚ F (20˚ – 30˚ C)
35-65% RH (non-condensing)
|Connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Bt) and USB 2.0|
|Power supply||AC 200-240V, 50/60 Hz, 18A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||213 x 39 x 56 inches (541 x 99 x 144 cm)
Not including external bulk ink supply unit
|Weight||2006 lbs. (920 kg)|
Ink for the Mimaki UJV55-320
|LUS-120 UV ink||1L Bottle|
|LUS-120 UV ink||Cyan||Magenta||Yellow||Black||Light Cyan||Light Magenta||White|
You may also be interested in:
Sophisticated RIP software maximizes performance. Includes intuitive icons that make option selections easy-to-use with a single-window interface.
UJV55-320 print sample
**Price shown is for U.S. and Canada only. For Latin America and Caribbean pricing contact Mimaki USA.