About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is an innovator and a pioneer in the development of digital printing and cutting products worldwide. The company has engineered and manufactured a complete line of digital printers and cutters, and offers a total workflow solution for the many applications found in the Sign & Graphics, Textile & Apparel and Industrial markets. In 2014, Mimaki USA celebrated 15 years of serving customers in the Americas. It is an operating entity of Mimaki Engineering of Japan.
Contact Mimaki USA
Please send your resumes to Jobs@mimakiusa.com
No phone calls please.
Mimaki USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
- Assist in installation, maintenance and commissioning of products.
- Assist product teams in resolving product design, development and marketing issues.
- Create analytical methods for new market expansions.
- Develop strong understanding of new and existing products and their attributes.
- Review product performance against client requirements so as to deliver optimal product.
- Provide assistance in preparing marketing collaterals.
- Assist customers and sales personnel in product development support.
- Develop training programs and educational workshops for marketing teams.
- Identify business development opportunities by analyzing market trends and competitive information.
- Develop ideas for business process simplification and cost reduction initiatives.
- Assist with customer demonstrations as well as producing samples, trade show graphics, and other graphics for the marketing team to support sales.
- Conduct product demonstrations, document solutions and workflows, and provide training both in the demo room and during road shows.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The associate is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and may be required to carry the weight for short distances. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Channel Sales Representative
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Provide dealer support for sales with sales training, ROIs, cost analyses and application development.
- Provide timely and accurate sales activity reports and forecasts.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, and new and existing products.
- Provide trade show support before, during and after the assigned shows.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Strong expertise in developing, implementing and communicating channel programs
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and influencing skills.
- Strong Data Analytics Skills
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of an organization.
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments.
- Ability to work independently and successfully with remote individuals, and teams.
- Highly organized, ability to thrive and maintain clarity in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solving skills as well as a team-oriented attitude.
- Skilled in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Must speak native Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Travel as required
Field Service Technician
- Installs new or modified equipment at customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives, and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem.
- Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
- Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Maintains records of performance reports.
- Analyzes reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes, and recommends modifications to eliminate future problems.
- Develops service handbooks and bulletins based on field investigations, engineering changes, and overall knowledge of product.
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Develops and conducts training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including both team members and customers.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Technical Support Technician
- Oversee the training schedule and Docebo activities. Update internal database.
- Oversee installation reports. Processing and approving reports and submitting to Japan.
- Support email inquiries for printer hardware and software.
- Onsite support for repairs, installations, Trade shows, Field Change orders (FCO).
- In House support for machines brought in for repair.
- Assist with training for dealers. (Hardware and Software)
- RMA/ Warranty support when needed.